Walkenhorst Family

Walkenhorst Family

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Water Basketball

A couple weeks ago, I played water basketball with some friends from church. More like rugby than basketball, I came away pretty bruised. But I had a LOT of fun!


The rules are ... well, there really aren't any rules. There are teams and you score a point for getting a ball into a bucket ... and technically, you're not supposed to 'hold' someone unless they have the ball, but I don't think we really worried about that rule too much. While not really a rule, trash talking seems to be encouraged. :) It really was fun and I'm looking forward to doing it again.

It was nice to get some exercise and spend some time with some really good guys. I've been getting a little more exercise this last week and it has been great. I wish I could organize my life to be able to do that more often. I feel really good when I do it; maybe it just needs to be a higher priority for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment