Walkenhorst Family

Walkenhorst Family

Sunday, December 15, 2019

It's All One Energy

I just heard a quote from a guy named Alan Watts. I've been listening to him on various youtube posts, and I find him fascinating. Here's one of the more beautiful quotes I've garnered from this video. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find out when and where he said it.
Thoughts, you see, belong to the world of symbols. What we experience with our senses is, of course, the physical world, the real world. You may ask me, ‘well, isn’t there also a spiritual world?’. But you must understand that the spiritual world is the same thing as the physical when the physical is not confused with the symbolic. There is no real difference between the spiritual and the physical. It’s all one energy.
Alan Watts

No comments:

Post a Comment